My dearest family,
I love you so much. :)
This is what I wrote to my Mission President just barely (that which is in bold wasn´t originally there):
Dear President,
Thank you so much for this
last Zone Conference. I really needed the spiritual manna that was
there. Thank you for letting me know about my cousin, Élder Ward (Did you all know that he´s BACK IN SPAIN?!?! 8D). Thank you for the Gardeners (They are the senior couple who has just arrived in Palma and they are FANTASTIC--Mami, expect an e-mail from them sometime)--they
are such a blessing to us all, and they bring so much spiritual
strength and wisdom!! I need the strength that the "pleasing word of God" gives,
whether from the Spirit, the scriptures, or from my leaders like
yourself and Sister Pace.
Thank
you so much, President, for all that you and Sister Pace do for the
Lord, the mission, these people, these islands, and for me. I´m praying
for you, both. If there´s anything at all that I could even
hypothetically do (Other than trying my best to be a hard-working, obedient, miracle-worthy missionary out here in Ibiza) for you two, please don´t hesitate to let me know.
Simply,
Élder Zubeldia
Élder Zubeldia
We´ve had a slow week here in Ibiza (investigador-wise and progress-wise-in-relation-to- other-aspects-of-the-work-in- general),
but you know what, that´s okay. I feel that, if this time is the time
that Heavenly Father wants me to focus, then this time is being really well spent (in fact, it is
probably being really well invested in future miracles that
will come when we work as a united team, together with the Spirit). I
know that there are no accidents, and that Heavenly Father´s plan is
perfect. As long as I put all of my trust in the Lord, continue striving
for obedience, and continue happily expressing love to my companion, I
know that the Spirit will be with us, that we will see miracles, and
that peace and joy will abide in our hearts.
DON´T EVER GIVE UP!!! If you read the Book of Mormon,
ponder, and pray, every day, then you will have the Spirit with you, and
you will be able to make miracles happen in your days. LISTEN TO
GENERAL CONFERENCE AND TRY TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME!!!
God is real, He is our Father, He loves us, and He
wants us to be happy. He has all knowledge, and has things to tell us so
that we will be happier, because He loves us. It´s convenient, then,
for us to listen to the things He has to say to us. We can come
and listen and see for ourselves just those things He has to say to us
this weekend. Everyone deserves to have the happiness that comes from
having the knowledge that He wants us to have. PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL OF
CONFERENCE AND INVITE OTHERS TO WATCH IT WITH YOU!!!
Thank you so much for your e-mails!! I love you all so much. I am praying for you all!!
I love you all, so much.
Simply,
Élder Zubeldia
No comments:
Post a Comment