Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love is what makes the difference

My beloved family,

I´m off to Ibiza, really soon.  Pray for me!!

I know that the Lord has His purposes. 

This is what I wrote to my Mission President this week:

"Dear President,

This week has been fantastic!  Miracles come every day.  I know that Heavenly Father wouldn't tell you to send me to Eivissa (Ibiza) unless that´s what He wanted, so this must be what He wants.  I´m going to miss Élder Sutton (he is such a fantastic missionary), but I know that missionary work is the Lord´s work, regardless of where you are (or where you´re not), or who you´re with (or who you´re no longer with).

Thank you so much, President, for all of the help and guidance you've given me.  I´m really grateful for you and Sister Pace, and for the wonderful leaders that I've been blessed to work with in my time here in Vitoria.  I know that this has not been left to chance--Heavenly Father´s hand is directing every part of His work.  I´m so grateful to be here in this part of the Lord´s orchard, with such great examples all around."

I only get 2 years to consecrate 200% of myself to the Lord´s work.  Well, less than that.  Time is short, and I am trying hard not to waste a moment, a thought, or a word of it.  I know that Heavenly Father is giving me strength.  I know that Heavenly Father is letting me be a steward over this time for a reason, that I have gotten to this point on purpose, and that this is no light charge.  This is the work and the glory of God.  I am here to help people step into the light pouring down from the windows of heaven, and to love them up the first steps of the stairway of celestial happiness.
 
I´m out of time!!  I love you all so much!!

Keeping you in my prayers,
 
Élder Pablo Zubeldia

No comments:

Post a Comment