Dear Family and Friends,
I am doing super
well!! I am so happy to be a missionary!! I feel the Spirit, I have a
wonderful companion, we have wonderful people, and I am feeling the
Lord's hand in my life. I love this work!!
My
companion is a spiritual giant!! He is so in tune with the Spirit, and
has been a huge help this week in finding, teaching, and ministering to
people's needs!! Élder Farley understands the value of little things. He
is such a blessing to serve with, and such a great companion!!
This
week was a little different from last week, but the Lord's will was
done. We were in the right places, at the right times, to be there for
people who really needed our help this week (missionaries, members, and
non-members). We gave priesthood blessings 7 out of the last 8 days. It
was really fulfilling to be there for people right in
their hard moments, and to feel like the Lord was using us as His hands.
I don't know how to describe how great it feels to know that He trusts
us... I feel so grateful!
| This is our District!! :D |
Today was transfers,
and I saw some of my best friends today!! Some of them are going home
(Élder Hardy, heading to his next area in Canada), and I've been
thinking about my mission. I find it interesting that we all decide how
we're going to end our missions long before the end approaches. The
Savior did His best work at the end of His mission, and He served till
the end (and is still serving!); I want to follow His example!!
Our
ward is still catching the Vision of the Prophets!! We are still
nurturing the momentum, and we can feel it building in the
members -- especially in the leaders!! I am so excited!!
Our friend Andrés received the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday.
This week was full of testimonies of the power of the Priesthood.
Andrés is already doing missionary work!! He and his wife are helping a
part-member couple, and we saved their marriage this week in a
spiritually intense visit, in which we were asked, by the
less-active husband, for a blessing. He told us that he felt like we
were reading his heart, and the Spirit spoke to all of us so powerfully.
This has been a perspective-changing week.
I
am so grateful to Heavenly Father for the love He makes me feel from
Him, and for others. He is absolutely amazing. I love Him!!
I
hope you have a great week!! I have about 100 years left on my mission,
más o menos, and I am trying to give my all to the Lord, His work, and
these wonderful people!! I love you all!!
Love,
Élder Zubeldia
No comments:
Post a Comment