Dear Family and Friends,
I love you so much!! Never forget it!! I don't send as much stuff to you all as I should, but please don't doubt that I love you!
I want to tell you a sweet memory from this past week:
We met with Edurne, to see how she is doing, and we were SO HAPPY!!! We went to talk with her, and to make a short video about her. Our mission is putting together a video about the converts from this year, and they wanted to get a clip of Edurne. Her line was, in English, "Thank you for baptizing worthy converts." Before videotaping her, we practiced a bunch, and it was a sweet experience helping her say the line. Anyway, the beautiful part was what she told us right in the beginning, and several times throughout our visit: "I am totally convinced that this is the authentic church of Jesus Christ. I love the the Book of Mormon! I just finished reading it, and I'm already starting it over again! I love the Book of Mormon!"
I love helping people discover this!! I love the Book of Mormon, too!! I love Edurne!! She is so great!!!
I know that anyone who puts the Book of Mormon to the test can know of its truthfulness for themselves! All anyone has to do is READ IT, THINK about what it says, and ASK HEAVENLY FATHER to know if it's true.
If it's true, (and it is!) then there are so many things that will help you to be even happier and have more peace; things that you should really check out, if you don't know, and things that you should share, if you do. Please read the Book of Mormon, every day, this week. I promise that you will learn something new, something that you will be able to use this week to be happier, and to help someone else out.
If there's any advice I would give from what my mission is teaching me right now, it's that we all need to really read the Book of Mormon, and to spend time conversing with Heavenly Father every day.
I love you!!
Élder Zubeldia
The Picture: These are the missionaries from Santander, Las Arenas, San Sebastián, and Bilbao. We all met in the chapel here in Bilbao, and we had a really meaningful meeting about the importance of obedience, and having Christ's name written on our hearts (to really serve like our Savior would, and to become more like Him). Our Mission President Mark Pace came the next week and we had a Specialized Training that was exactly like the meeting we had already had! It just shows that Heavenly Father really does know who we are and what we need, and He will give us what we need, how and when we need it. It just reminded me who is really directing this work: the Savior Jesus Christ is at the head of His work, and He has called us to represent Him full-time! What a humbling prospect, and what a wonderful privilege!!
No comments:
Post a Comment