Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sabadell!! :)

Family,

I'm so sorry that this is so late and so short. This week was transfers. I'm staying in Sabadell, and now I have two companions!!! :) Élder Seegmiller and Élder Wheat (a blond and a red-head -- they're fantastic missionaries!!! We're really excited in our district!!
 
Last Saturday was MARIBEL'S BAPTISM. Speaking of which, SHE WAS SO HAPPY, and her family is SO GREAT, and she brought her sister and that family, and EVERYONE felt the Spirit!!!! She is excited for Conference, going to the Temple, helping her family get baptized, and getting her Patriarchal Blessing!!!!! HUGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN SABADELL!!!!
 
1 Peter 3:15 -- we need to always be ready to open our mouths and share the reason of WHY we're so happy!!!!! (the gospel of Jesus Christ, of course!!)

GENERAL CONFERENCE IS COMING!!!!! BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!! If you prayerfully prepare questions, THEY WILL BE ANSWERED DURING THE CONFERENCE AS YOU LISTEN WITH THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all!!!

Élder Zubeldia

No comments:

Post a Comment