Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 20

Beloved Family and Beloved Friends,

I love you so much, just so you know!! Sorry for not writing on Monday--it was a rare combination of unforeseeable ridiculousness that will NOT become a habit!

Alright...I don't know if I've got much time, but let me try to sum things up for you all:

I love it out here; my companion and I are two fresh missionaries excited to get to work, and we're seeing miracles!! Investigator families keep inviting us to birthday parties and dinners, and my stomach is applying for Ecuadorian citizenship. ;) We're really striving to be worthy of the divine companionship of the Spirit, and we know that it is possible through fasting and prayer; it is in our most humble moments that we have the greatest miracles. We're having a sort of crisis here in our branch, but it is okay, because the Lord is on our team and we and our leaders are being guided on how to help and bless this island.

I'd get into more detail, but I've got to go.

I will DEFINITELY write more next week, and pictures are already on the way. :) I'm sorry for my imperfections and my lack of diligence in writing back letters to you all, but I want you to know that my companion, my fellow Ibiza Elders, our branch, and our investigators are being blessed and I'm trying my best to help them feel how important they are, and what God has in store for us all.

I'm safe, I'm happy, and I'm committed--don't worry about me!!! I love you!!!

I love you!!!

Elder Zubeldia

No comments:

Post a Comment